Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Q4 2010 Consumer Campaign “Busy Smart...Win Smart” Competition Prize Draw
(Thereinafter – “Prize Draw”)
1. Entry to the Prize Draw implies acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over or must obtain the consent of their parents or legal guardian. Entrants must not be employed by Intel Corporation US, its affiliates and subsidiaries or must not be related to their families, or persons directly involved in the administration of this Prize Draw.Void where prohibited. This offer is open to residents of South Africa only. The Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
3. How to enter into this Prize Draw:
3.1. This Prize Draw is open to all consumers located in South Africa only, from 15 November 2010 until 31 December 2010 (“Prize Draw Promotional Period”)
3.2. To enter this Prize Draw, participants must purchase an eligible product (“Eligible Products”) from an authorised outlet during the Prize Draw Promotional Period.
3.3. Participants must register their purchase in order to qualify for an entry into the Prize Draw.
They may enter as follows:
a. SMS their name, mobile number and invoice number of the laptop purchased to “33110” and quote the keyword “Smart”
b. Enter their name, mobile number and invoice number of the laptop purchased on the following website “www.intel.co.za/corefamily”
Intel Corporation and its affiliate responsible for this Prize Draw (Intel South Africa Corporation) collect and will use your personal data listed hereby in order to enable your participation in this Prize Draw and related online activities. Your personal data will be used exclusively for Intel Corporation?s, its affiliates and subsidiaries? marketing purposes.
We keep it to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal information for a different purpose without first asking your permission. We may share your personal information with Intel Corporation in the US, with any Intel subsidiary worldwide, or with authorized third parties. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information for a different purpose.
Entries for the Prize Draw must be received prior to 17:00h 31st December 2010. Subsequent entries will be automatically disqualified.
Entries become the property of Intel and will not be returned.
Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per email address or in case of paper-based entry form to one entry by home (same name, same address). E-mail addresses will be checked. Participants to this contest accept that Intel South Africa Corporation (“Intel”) may name the winner(s) of the prize(s) in public.
4. All entries will be entered into the draw and 1 winner will be selected at random. Winner(s) will be drawn from all valid entries received from South Africa. The competition will run from 15 November 2010 until 31st December 2010. The draw will take place on 15 January 2011. The winner will be notified by phone. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of your prize.
5. Intel cannot accept any responsibility for entries not received because they have been lost, or delayed in the post or not received due to interrupted internet connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions or not received due to lost, late, mutilated,
illegible, incomplete entries. Any entries found to be duplicate or fraudulent will result in the participant being excluded from the contest.
6. The prize available is a Smart Car „Smart fortwo Pulse Coupe? with a value of 1 56 750.00 ZAR. The prize only applies to the Intel “Buy Smart Win Smart” promotion.
All completed entries will be entered into a draw.
Prize(s) are not transferable and cash alternatives will not be available.
7. Entrants agree that Intel Corporation US and its subsidiaries (including Intel South Africa Corporation), as well as Intel Corporation US or its subsidiaries? advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have not liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winner(s) for any injuries, losses or costs or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or parts thereof, or from participation in this Prize Draw.
8. Intel reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and to suspend or terminate the competition at any time and for any reason, without notice. Intel makes no commitment to update information contained herein. It is a condition of entry that the rules are accepted as final, and that the entrants agree to abide by the rules.
9. The judge is Intel and its decision will be final and legally binding. Final prize(s) are to be defined on Intel?s sole discretion. Intel will not enter into correspondence on any matter to do with the Prize Draw.
10. Should tax liability arise, then it will be the responsibility of the winner(s) to notify its (their) own Government's relevant tax department. Intel Corporation and any of its subsidiaries (including Intel South Africa Corporation) take no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prize(s) received in this promotion.
11. The duration of the Prize Draw is from 15 November to 31 December 2011. The draw will take place on 15 January 2011 (Prize draw closing date= closing date to send the entries+2 months)
12. The promoter and organizer of this Prize Draw is
Intel South Africa Corporation
Western Service Road,
Building 14, 2nd floor
Addendum A Eligible Products:
Dell Studio 1558
Dell Alienware AW M17X (Intel i7 740)
Dell Alienware AW M15X (Intel i7 740)
Dell Alienware AW M11X (Intel i5 ULV 520)
Dell Inspiron N5010 - i5 460 (Intel i5 460)
Dell Inspiron N5010 - i7 740 Aluminum Limited Edition (Intel i7 740)
Dell XPS 15 (Intel i7 740)
Dell XPS 17 (Intel i7 740)
Dell Vostro 3700 (Intel i7 740)
Dell Vostro 3500 (Intel Intel i5 460)
Addendum B Authorised outlets:
Incredible Connection outlets nation wide
Vodacom outlets nation wide